Please read this blog post on Moving Up about VERified, Inc.



Filed under Court Petition for Correction of Entry, RA 9048, Republic Act No. 9048


  1. what requirements do i have to bring before going to manila city hall civil registry. because i have corrections in my nso birthcertificate.

  2. Sheryl Justalero

    i have a problem with my Birth certificate, the upper part of my birth certificate indicates my first name as SHERYL , but in the lower part, in the RESERVED FOR BINDING portion, my first name is indicated as SHERYL JEAN .. do i need to process a petition of Change of First Name ?

  3. Maricho L. Sabelita

    How can I know if I have already a copy of my birth certificate in NSO,,

  4. Catherine

    Good day po,ask ko lang po sana.Ngayon ko lang nalaman na dlawa ang birth certificate ko.tatlong beses na akong nakakuha ng birth certificate na ginagamit ko.Ngaun po ksi nasa Australia po ako ngaun at ninais kong ipa tourist ang pinsan ko dito.At unang requirements ay ang birth certificate ko.Ngayon,iba na po ang lumabas.Yung gigamit kong birth certificate ay naka rehistro noong 2002,at ang bago naming nakuha ay naka rehistro noong 1996.At ang pangalan ko po sa mali.Gsto ko snang ipa cancel yung 1996 na certificate ko.Magkano po ba gagastusin o ano po ang unang hakbang na gagawin ko.Kasi mula pagkabata ko ang ginamit ko ay yung birth certificate ko na naka rehistro noong 2002?please I need your advice.thank you so mucb

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s